The Dolwin3 project establishes a 162 km / 900 megawatt DC cable to grid connection for wind farms in the south-western part of the German North sea. The DolWin3 project is the third connection in the DolWin cluster. The distance from the coast to the wind farms is approximately 83 kilometres. The grid connection runs for 79 kilometres across land from the converter station in Dörpen West to the coast. The connection is expected to be completed by the end of 2017. The project includes the realization of an offshore AC/DC converter platform, a converter station (coupling point to the main grid) and the installation of a cable.
During the commissioning phase ALS will prove that all the systems and functions are working according to the design. Therefore the contractor has made a wide range of test documents. When there are category A open points at Sail-out, the platform cannot sail out. The Sail Out is planned for August 2016.
TenneT needs to have:
– Clear image of all open comments. Work towards a clear status of commissioning on Sail-out date.
– Clear statuses of open points of commissioning at Sail-out date.
– Consistency check for design and commissioning procedures.
– Proactive in pressure towards ALS according to all open comments.
– Investigate if the commissioning part is written down in enough detail in the contract / TS-OS-10
– Assistance of Commissioning manager of DW3 platform during pre-commissioning and commissioning phase.
– Create the work packages for TenneT personnel who are attending the commissioning tests.
– Make sure that all open comments of design documents are incorporated in the commissioning tests.
– A key role between site team and commissioning manager.
– Improvement of: work procedures, reports, traceability.
– Investigate if the commissioning part is written down in enough detail in the contract / TS-OS-100.
– Write a process description.
– Present the findings.
Wat verwachten we van jou? voor stage elektrotechniek
You study at Technical University or Technical University of Applied Sciences (HBO) and looking for an internship related to your study;
You are fluent in English, Dutch and preferably German;
You have good communications skills;
You can work accurate and independent.
Only applicatios of students are taken into considiration.
Wat kun je verwachten? voor stage elektrotechniek
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible internship within an interesting and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem and Warnemunde (Rostock, Germany). Regular travel is expected (to the TenneT locations in Germany and also headquarters in Arnhem, the Netherlands). TenneT will provide housing in Warnemunde and a internship allowence.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken? voor stage elektrotechniek
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometres of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
Ben jij een student elektrotechniek en zie jij een mooie opdracht binnen TenneT wel zitten? Reageer dan svp via onderstaand formulier.
31 26 373 37 97